uniden 396xt help

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-man130

I have a Uniden BCD396XT scanner it says scanning ham radio band right now want to get it back to the saved frequencies I had hit a button by accident don't know how to get it back if anyone can help the ones that I have programmed already in the scanner

teufler

If you have Freescan or ARC-XT loaded,, if you have programmed the radio, just program again . Had to do this more than a couple of times. Ended up in a dead end or didn't have a clue how to move forward, or backward so just re-programmed the radio. Just a bump in the road.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Correction to the 2nd post in this thread: Press F+L/O, L/O (simply pressing L/O twice will only lock out a frequency, it won't lock out the service search).

c-man130

I did a factory reset now I need the software to program it does anybody have one for this model

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I did a factory reset now I need the software to program it does anybody have one for this model

There are several software packages available for the 396xt. Which one were you using before?

teufler

without the install codes, you may just use Freescan and be happy with the results. Both are very similar. They are little differences but easy to live with out what oner offers and one doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.