Uniden 436 case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
Just got my Pro 106 case from Radioshack for my BCD 436....perfect fit! Cost 9.97!! And it's soft leather!!

Attachments

• IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,013
Last edited:

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
You're welcome

Yep just saw them on eBay Radioshack seller site...got em there too...even a side pouch for an extra antenna! but it fits nice and has a clip on the back too! Good enough until the hard leather ones come along!
That and a modified iPhone screen cover make a perfect pair.

Vonskie

Couple of cuts with an exacto knife and the case will be perfect.

One hole for the usb and GPS ports and another for the side buttons.

testdummy

OK to remove belt clip button?

Anyone know if the screw holding the button on the back does anything important other than hold the button? I doubt I'll ever use the belt clip and the button is just an unnecessary protuberance - in this situation looks like the case would fit better with no button.

Hit_Factor

Anyone know if the screw holding the button on the back does anything important other than hold the button? I doubt I'll ever use the belt clip and the button is just an unnecessary protuberance - in this situation looks like the case would fit better with no button.

I took it off my radio and nothing started to rattle. That's probably only part of the confirmation you are looking for.

buggiecar

W1COD
Premium Subscriber
Did the X-acto cuts...was simple to do too!! Works perfectly!! My preference is a hard leather case but for now...this will certainly do!

Fidelis

Premium Subscriber
My Pro-106 leather case will take the BCD436, but it is loose. I'm thinking of finding some 1/4" foam to fit behind the scanner so that it fits better. Otherwise if you tilt the case and the antenna bungee cord is not on, it will fall out. This will do for now until their cases come out.

davenlr

Premium Subscriber
As usual, Radio Shack has none of the items I look for in a local store within 50 miles of me. No wonder they are going out of business. Ordered off Ebay. Thanks for the tip.

vstream02

As usual, Radio Shack has none of the items I look for in a local store within 50 miles of me. No wonder they are going out of business. Ordered off Ebay. Thanks for the tip.
Can you really blame them for not carrying tons of old stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.