Uniden Advertising On Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
rric86.jpg

It's nice to see them having a presence on FB. But $449 Home Patrol? Not too many people that aren't already into this hobby are going to buy a ~$500 scanner. Maybe they should advertise the BC125AT or the cheaper little brother instead.

IMO. Still, great to see scanners in my feed. (Probably targeted to me due to my "likes") lol..

AC2OY

So in other words....we still have to pay over 500 bucks for a p25 phase 2 scanner? To this day I would still have my 197 if it did phase 2.

cognetic

Premium Subscriber
Fry's has these at $359... Couldn't resist using store credit for another one. The eBay prices people are asking for used are outlandish IMHO when a few more bills gets a new device with warranty.

Actually, I prefer the HP1 to the 436 & 536 for desktop listening. So another picked up on eBay for $250 after watching a few days.

cognetic

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Fry's has these at $359... Couldn't resist using store credit for another one. The eBay prices people are asking for used are outlandish IMHO when a few more bills gets a new device with warranty.

Actually, I prefer the HP1 to the 436 & 536 for desktop listening. So another picked up on eBay for $250 after watching a few days.

cognetic

$250 is not a really good price for a used HP-1.

cognetic

Premium Subscriber
Oh, I agree; however, if you are following what they are going for on eBay it's seems it's the lower range at present.

cognetic

Status
Not open for further replies.