Uniden BC-246T Problems Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoRevans

I was wondering if someone from Reno/Washoe County could clone there BC246T for me. I have ARC246T and aubscription to RadioReference.com, and I just can't figure this thing out. I 'm new to scanners. I originally bought a non-trunk tracking scanner, only to find out it wouldn't work in Reno...errggh, so after a pretty hefty price increase, I can't crack the Uniden code....I deleted all of the prepacked major cities, then I tried to program Washoe County wide Edacs, now it says "Nothing to Scan". Please, any help in this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks

Ryan

KE5BCP

Analog Man
I was wondering if someone from Reno/Washoe County could clone there BC246T for me. I have ARC246T and aubscription to RadioReference.com, and I just can't figure this thing out. I 'm new to scanners. I originally bought a non-trunk tracking scanner, only to find out it wouldn't work in Reno...errggh, so after a pretty hefty price increase, I can't crack the Uniden code....I deleted all of the prepacked major cities, then I tried to program Washoe County wide Edacs, now it says "Nothing to Scan". Please, any help in this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks

Ryan

Are you sure you enabled the Quick-Key that's associated with that system (if you assigned it to one) or that the system isn't locked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.