uniden bc220xlt 1994 model cell restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwamha

this is a dum ? but is ther eny way to restor the cell block on 1994 model uniden bc220xlt scanner ? iv read other articals on this scanner but the ic bord dosent mach up with the scanner im using . eny one know of this or a web site besids mods.dk i can go to.

Concrete1

jwamha said:
this is a dum ? but is ther eny way to restor the cell block on 1994 model uniden bc220xlt scanner ? iv read other articals on this scanner but the ic bord dosent mach up with the scanner im using . eny one know of this or a web site besids mods.dk i can go to.
No, the analog cell band wasn't "Blocked" in that model, it was a post ban model that just wasn't designed with it. The older BC-200XLT it replaced was the "restoreable" model, & the '200 didn't have the proper 30kHz analog channel spacing, but the 12.5 was close enough to hear the analog calls anyway..

jwamha

uniden bc220xlt 1994 model

as i posted before this scanner bc220xlt 1994 modal does have the cell block. it dosent seem to be a remanufacshr just cant find reliable sourse of info to do the nesesary mod to restor the cell block. i have other scanners theat are unblockt . i dont even get any calls on them . i just like to have all the avalibal frequencys in hand.
if any one can derect me throw the nesasary steps or a link im much abilged.

JnglMassiv

800Mhz restore:
Open unit;
Begin cutting diodes until you can hear your neighbors. Better cut the resistors also, just to be sure.

Seriously, it can't be done.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
jwamha said:
as i posted before this scanner bc220xlt 1994 modal does have the cell block. it dosent seem to be a remanufacshr just cant find reliable sourse of info to do the nesesary mod to restor the cell block. i have other scanners theat are unblockt . i dont even get any calls on them . i just like to have all the avalibal frequencys in hand.
if any one can derect me throw the nesasary steps or a link im much abilged.

jwamha said:
sorry i just restord the cell block so cut yours!!!!

Well we all know that you didn't open the cell band on that radio because IT CAN'T BE DONE. I do have a question though. Where did you go to school?

jwamha

bc220xlt

thear is no such thing as a unmodibull scanner made before 1996.
so i pade my next door naber $10.00 to do the mod. im not triying to argu with you. im shur you know more then i ever will.

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Wow, we can't even understand a word you're saying.

I smell troll.

There is no such thing as an unmodifiable... [what?] scanner made before 1996.

So I paid my next door neighbour $10 to do the mod. I'm not trying to argue with you, as I'm sure you know more than I ever will.

See, wasn't so hard to construct a semi-coherant sentence, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.