uniden bc340crs

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith69

hi scanner programers i got to uniden bc340crs for xmass and i have total of 4 scanners but can used to up load feed please make software for my uniden bc340crs then i will up load cicero il and berwyn il and oakpark il high crime land near the west side of chicago and the south side of chicago thank you and happy new year

captclint

Mentor
hi scanner programers i got to uniden bc340crs for xmass and i have total of 4 scanners but can used to up load feed please make software for my uniden bc340crs then i will up load cicero il and berwyn il and oakpark il high crime land near the west side of chicago and the south side of chicago thank you and happy new year
The 340CRS is a very low end scanner which does not have any connections for programming, so therefore, software can not be used.

Last edited:

keith69

We will be providing a feed for MABAS 21 fire departments in southwest suburban Chicagoland. Our primary dispatch and communications will be on the feed (frequncy is 155.5575). The scanner we are using is a Bearcat BC340CRS. It is connected to a laptop computer withcable internet connection and will be left on at all times. Roberts Park Fire District Dispatch how is this person using this scanner if there is no soft wear for it ill freq

captclint

Mentor
We will be providing a feed for MABAS 21 fire departments in southwest suburban Chicagoland. The scanner we are using is a Bearcat BC340CRS. It is connected to a laptop computer withcable internet connection and will be left on at all times. Roberts Park Fire District Dispatch how is this person using this scanner if there is no soft wear for it ill freq
All that is needed from the scanner is an external speaker/earplug jack that goes to the computer. Other software on the computer provides the feed. but, as I said, there is no jack for downloading data into the scanner.

keith69

owell for the best my town said up loading a police feed is not legal or tolerated and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest law in the a area

Status
Not open for further replies.