Uniden bc898t Fleetmap Difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASE

Hello Mark. Thank you for your suggestions. I did try turning some options on and off. With the option of on/off I turned that off and the stations turned into static with one frequency that is conventional when you take off trunking on E1 system. There is still no luck hearing anything and when it scans no IDS appear. I will try the software way. But for resetting I don't think I can do that because it took me hours and hours putting in all these other talkgroups like LTRS and it can make your fingers sore after awhile!!!!!!!:) :)

ASE

a29zuk

Hello Mark. Thank you for your suggestions. I did try turning some options on and off. With the option of on/off I turned that off and the stations turned into static with one frequency that is conventional when you take off trunking on E1 system. There is still no luck hearing anything and when it scans no IDS appear. I will try the software way. But for resetting I don't think I can do that because it took me hours and hours putting in all these other talkgroups like LTRS and it can make your fingers sore after awhile!!!!!!!:) :)

ASE

If you punch in a control channel manually, are you hearing control channel data? You could post some questions on the "Eastern Canada" forum on this site. Someone in your area might be able to tell you if the system is still in use or help you with programming issues.

SCPD

QRT
ASE..... I must of written it wrong... Hold down buttons 2, 4, 9 at the same time and turn the radio on.

Mark

ASE

To a29zuk. I have tried posting there as well. Still trying to figure it out. It is so frustrating. To Investigator. I did try with the numbers and all it shows when I turn it on is BC898T and lights up. I am sure someone out there knows a solution to fleetmaps that either owns a BCt8 or BC898t.

Status
Not open for further replies.