BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Uniden BCD325p2 Driver

wz0zzz

I found some posts from a few years back that led to dead links on Uniden and scanner master. Googled to find anything anywhere but it seems no one has the driver posted for download. anyone know how I can get the driver for the 325? my computer won't recognize my scanner when i plug it in.

phask

Premium Subscriber
I found some posts from a few years back that led to dead links on Uniden and scanner master. Googled to find anything anywhere but it seems no one has the driver posted for download. anyone know how I can get the driver for the 325? my computer won't recognize my scanner when i plug it in.

Scancat has a copy - no idea on the validity

You want the 325 INF file or the 996 one - they are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
The IT guys 'updated' the TWIKI, and some of the links are not updated yet (apparently).

KQA726

I have ended-up at a dead-end looking for a COM Driver for a W8.1 to BCD325P2 scanner I was asked to program. None of the so-called drivers on RR are any good. Suggestions?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have ended-up at a dead-end looking for a COM Driver for a W8.1 to BCD325P2 scanner I was asked to program. None of the so-called drivers on RR are any good. Suggestions?
Are you using a PC with Windows 8?
The driver is on this page: https://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD325P2
You would need to download the file to your PC and extract the driver from the zip file, thenupdate the driver for the 325P2.