Uniden BCD325P2 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebuff66

Feed Provider
Freescan has its limitations, especially if you need to program DMR. It's no longer supported. I use Proscan myself and what I like most about it is that it can program a broad range of scanners, even old school stuff like my 780XLT. The support is great and its continuously being updated and improve. The one time license is reasonable too.
I also Use Proscan a lot and love it $50 WELL spent!

OK956

Dang this scanner... it's becoming a money pit. Who needs a wife to spend your money. Just a buy a scanner and it also comes with a volume control lol.

I feel like by the time I buy all the updates and think I'm done they'll start dropping cool updates. Like "Hey want new screen colors?" "Want new beep and boop sounds?"

Well hell yeah!

I feel like it's when my kids asked to download Fortnite because it's a free download. Think again dad....

Last edited:

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
When I purchased my 325p2 I started using free scan then started getting an error
eventually, I found out that free scan doesn't like it when the UId is turned on
as long as the unit id is turned off it works fine SO FAR

RockyBennett

Newby
I use ARC-XT myself and am very happy with it. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you. I am new to this hobby but so far I think that the ARC software has been FAIRLY easy to figure out.

I might still need help with some functions in the future, but for now I am really enjoying this new hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.