Uniden BCD325P2 Scanning all channels help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewils

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to all of the great info available I have my scanner uploaded with my local area (McLennan County, Waco, Texas) channels. I have assigned them the same quick key. I cannot figure out how to make the scanner actually scan all of them as opposed to the DPS then me having to toggle to the Waco... then toggle to Heart of Texas. I thought assigning the same quick key would work - but then I don't know how to make that quick key scan work... apparently.

I am new to this- been a junkie of the Broadcastify app - and that made us venture into this. Thanks for your patience and help!

tvengr

Well Known Member
What programming software are you using? I have ARC-XT, ProScan, and FreeSCAN. If you attach your programming files, I will check them for problems. You will have to do the following to attach your files. Highlight all of the files and right click on them. Send to Compressed (zipped) folder. Click on Attach files and Open the zipped folder.

m50steel

Premium Subscriber
You need to provide more specific information. Like how did you up load the scanner? If you used a computer program, can you print out the the upload so we can see what you have programmed? How do you know it's not scanning all the sites/channels? Can you get it to say nothing to scan by turning off that quick key?

m50steel

Premium Subscriber
FYI by print I mean "print to PDF" or print to text , you can copy and paste it into this. Also I am wondering why you want everything on one quick key? The scanner will scan everything that is not lockedout or quick key turned off. Having multiple quick keys means you can set up geographic area or specific systems and turn them off so that you don't use that computing time if you are not wanting to listen. Even when I set up a statewide trunking system I still assign quick keys to sites in a geographic area so I am not scanning for sites across the state.

m50steel

Premium Subscriber
That' s fine have at it. I am just not keen on passing around programs that might have a virus buried within....

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
If you have it showing ID Search on the display, switch it to ID SCAN. Within a couple seconds of another, press the FUNC then the SCAN button.
One thing when you import from the database, software typically defaults to ID Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.