Uniden BCD436 and 536HP scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally46

Feed Provider
I just wanted to let anyone that is thinking about buying one of these scanners to know, do it! I bought both and I can hear things I've never heard before from many miles away! I can't wait for the siren app to come out so I can control and listen from my smartphone from anywhere I'm at and I will be taking the 436 with me on my vacations. I really enjoy sitting in my radio room listening to both of them! There goes my income tax return, but worth it lol.

Wally46

Feed Provider
I would think you could with the sentinel software, but maybe somebody smarter than me could answer that lol.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Just guessing, but it wouldn't surprise me if one could simply copy the SD card using Windows File Explorer and "clone" it that way.

W5RGP

Just guessing, but it wouldn't surprise me if one could simply copy the SD card using Windows File Explorer and "clone" it that way.

All you have to do is put in another SD card and write the same config out of sentinal I use a card reader instead of hooking up USB cable to scanner

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

kellykeeton

All you have to do is put in another SD card and write the same config out of sentinal I use a card reader instead of hooking up USB cable to scanner

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Or just zip it up and file copy ... Not like its sneaky data or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.