uniden BCD536hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

joh508

Premium Subscriber
up loaded East hanover Essex Fell and Verona Nj with Sentinle it scans them but that's it is there more then one frequency for each town

W2IRT

Verona is on a trunked system (EDACS) in the 471 MHz range, with a conventional UHF simulcast, but that simulcast has poor range. Come to think of it, so does the EDACS system.

Essex Fells police is dispatched out of North Cadlwell on UHF conventional; Essex Fells Fire and EMS is dispatched on the municipal band frequency 158.94 (along with Caldwell, West Caldwell, East Hanover and a bunch of others), and fireground is on 154.0925 (narrowbanded VHF conventional). East Hanover's stuff is all still on VHF conventional.

joh508

Premium Subscriber
BCD536hp

I had put in Randolph township police p25 mun 6 morris county public safety I don't here them clear but get fire and ems witch I think are out of same place you helped me with my last thread and working great now thanks

W2IRT

I'm also in West Caldwell and I have difficulty hearing Verona from here. East Hanover is fairly busy and in fact their FD/EMS toneouts are stronger than even Caldwell and West Caldwell's to me. Don't forget that Fairfield is on the NJPSIC system, TGs 2599 and 2601.

joh508

Premium Subscriber
Randolph police on spen1 comes in great 154.6800 0n my old radio shack unit but cant get it on p25 trunking at all on my BCD536hp

SCPD

QRT
I would get a nice gain antenna for your radio,would probably help alot,I think they are directional,they are hard to get,but with an outdoor antenna you can even hear in Passaic county.

joh508

Premium Subscriber
bcd536hp

put up outside on roof antenna today trying to get Randolph still no luck do you know what I can do to get them i may not have put in wright frequency just don't no

RocketNJ

It is weird. I receive them fine on my 436HP. Contact Scott Wilson. He has a north Jersey favorite list. I loaded it in and then deleted stuff I didn't want to receive.

The other thing is make sure you update the 536 database to the latest. They release updates weekly.

W2SJW

Database Admin
The link to my favorites lists is right here in my signature, and I'm always doing some kind of update to them on a regular basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.