Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I’m new to scanning and I don’t think I can figure it out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
I voted no because I see nothing it will do for me that the bcd996xt can't.

What about Phase II? I understand that if you don't need Phase II then a scanner that can "do that for you" won't help you, but it can definitely "do" more than the 996XT can.

scannersnstuff

perhaps i should voice my concern a little bit clearer. my concern was that i thought one could create/edit/add/delete a favorites frequency thru front end programming. i don't want to have to depend on a computer to programm my scanner. i don't have the resources to be slaved to a computer . or am i missing something ?.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I voted no because thee seems to many problems and issues with these 2 models I'll stick with the 996 and 396 xts. Major epic fail on the new models and I'm not alone on this there are several of us in Connecticut that feel the same way

scannersnstuff

everyone seems well divided on the new radios. at this point i have to take a timed wait and see approach. i'm not anxious to shell out $500.00 for a "iffy" radio. true i could return it to scannermaster.....but......

Do you have a hard time making up your mind ?. well yes and no.

N1JGE

Premium Subscriber
What about Phase II? I understand that if you don't need Phase II then a scanner that can "do that for you" won't help you, but it can definitely "do" more than the 996XT can.

Key words here are do for me. Phase 2, who knows when and if it will come to this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.