Uniden BCT15X newbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

asgard

Hi, just purchased a Uniden BCT15X scanner and after 3 hours of playing i have headaches..maybe this scanner is too smart for me, is not what i need or i don't know how to use it :)
I done some search on internet and forum, read some users manuals..
Someone can tell me please how can i set this scaner to stay 5-10 sec on a bussy freq and move on scanning ? Now i noticed taht on scanning it stuck on first freq founded till i move the knob or press scan again !!
And how can i set it to scan all bands or just what i want, noticed that preseted groups are setted for use not other country and can't be deleteted!.
thank you

movinon

Premium Subscriber
Check out the YouTube videos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

wbswetnam

Buna ziua.

Do not attempt to control or program the BCT15X from the front panel or any of the menus - you'll just make that headache worse! When I first got my BCT15X, after a few hours I was ready to throw it out the window!

It is *much* better to program the BCT15X using programming software, and set everything that way. I use Free Scan for programming my unit. FreeSCAN - Sixspot Software

mattw19781

AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR KN4VLT
bct15x

i watch a few youtube videos and had no problem programming or using this scanner by hand from the front panel i took i small peek at marks easier to read manual on line a did order it from scanner master but it will not be here until tomorrow when i got the scanner yesterday but still had no trouble at all with the scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.