BC125AT: Uniden Bearcat BC!25AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mervo44

Can someone please help me. I'm the proud owner of the above new scanner. I have two banks in it. Bank one and Bank two. How do I change from Bank one to Bank two. I can't seem to be able to do this. Any hep really appreciated.

jdifabio

Premium Subscriber
BC125

Howdy

If my memory serves me right, depressing #1 button on key pad will activate and deactivate bank #1 and so on and so forth for the others. Hope I remember correctly. Joe

Sporrt

Howdy

If my memory serves me right, depressing #1 button on key pad will activate and deactivate bank #1 and so on and so forth for the others. Hope I remember correctly. Joe

Yeah.. Pressing the number of the bank should add or remove it from the LCD, and from the scan.

wbswetnam

I have my own BC125AT in my hand, and yes, if you simply press "1" it will select the bank, and pressing it again will deselect it. The same goes for bank 2 - press it, and you will select it, press again, you deselect it. You must have at least bank activated.

Mervo44

Bearcat BS125A7

No good. I do this whilst in scan mode by pressing No 2 as I want to enter Bank 2, but nothing happens.

Mervo44

It doesn't work. There has to be a way I can change from Bank one to Bank two.

Mervo44

Using ARC125 Software, I uploaded over 20 frequencies into the scanner. I think what I'm going to have to try and so is delete Bank 1, then upload the frequencies as Bank one to see if that works. Anyway, thanks for your kind response, Clint.

Sporrt

Using ARC125 Software, I uploaded over 20 frequencies into the scanner. I think what I'm going to have to try and so is delete Bank 1, then upload the frequencies as Bank one to see if that works. Anyway, thanks for your kind response, Clint.

I believe it has 10 banks containing 50 channels each, so the frequency programmed into channel 51, would be in bank 2.

Manufacturers have different ways of configuring memory banks.

Mervo44

Sorry, but that doesn't help. I think I'm going to have to wait until I can find someone in my locale who has the scanner so I can meet him and pick his brains. Thanks for your help though, Sporrt.

wtp

press them all

the phrase is that hitting the numbers toggles them off and on.
but you need something in there to scan.
turn on the ones that are off before trying to turn bank 1 off.
sure there could be nothing in the radio.and you get nothing in return.

Mervo44

OK. Using Arc125, I've uploaded two banks into my scanner. I hate doing this to you but could you go through it with me and tell me what buttons to press to scan bank two. I'd be eternally grateful.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Press SCAN so that the scanner is scanning channels. Press 1 to toggle bank one (channels 1-50) on and off. Press 2 to toggle bank two (channels 51-100) on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.