Uniden Bearcat BCT15X

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack21

Premium Subscriber
we are pressing 2-9 and controlller at the same timeand cannot get anything except fm radio and news

mack21

Premium Subscriber
we are pressing 2-9 at the same timeand cannot get anything except fm radio and news
and it wont reset

mack21

Premium Subscriber
uniden bearcat bct15x

we are pressing 2-9 at the same time and cannot get anything except fm radio and news And air
and it wont reset

MickD

Reset Problems

I am experiencing similar problems. my BCT15X screen mysteriously disappeared and no matter how many times I turned it off and on it stayed off. I have got one radio station and static. I tried the reset mentioned by I got nothing but a blank stream and a beep. Could someone suggest what is wrong?

J-fro

Sometimes the keypad on my bct15x will cut out, and not respond to any input. The knobs still work in both respects (twist and press) but all the important keys will not. I tried the 2,9,Hold startup procedure, and it seems to work for now. I've had it working intermittently for the last few minutes, and problem free since I reset it or whatever I did. I don't want to get it all mounted back in my truck and have it cut out again. Any ideas?

bama9999

Sometimes the keypad on my bct15x will cut out, and not respond to any input. The knobs still work in both respects (twist and press) but all the important keys will not. I tried the 2,9,Hold startup procedure, and it seems to work for now. I've had it working intermittently for the last few minutes, and problem free since I reset it or whatever I did. I don't want to get it all mounted back in my truck and have it cut out again. Any ideas?

I know this thread is a bit old, but this is the exact problem that I'm having with my BCT15X. Anybody have any ideas? I've tried resetting it, but that didn't help. I can't reinstall the firmware, due to the fact that the front port doesn't work because of one of the tiny pins being broken off. If I push the programming cable in and hold it just right, I can get it to work with the virtual control in Freescan, and can use the keys on the virtual control to turn on and off quick keys, etc... but they're dead on the radio itself.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.