Uniden Bearcat SC-150B Not Working Properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popochappy

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, I have a Uniden Bearcat SC-150B Sportcat TwinTurbo Scanner. I previously had a Uniden Bearcat BC95XLT. They both have had this problem of not going off when a fire department in my county has a run. It will only alert if a volunteer department is paged first because their tone is not the digital tone. We have the computerized voice dispatch. When I first got the BC95XLT, it worked fine. Then it started missing all the calls in the county. I know they were missed because I can look at a sight online and see where they run is, and the type. After the pager tone goes off, the digital tone goes off, then the computerized voice talks. This is very frustrating because I am a fire apparatus/ scene photographer! If any of you guys know how to fix this, please let me know! Thanks!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Without knowing where you are, what specific channels you are attempting to receive, etc, it will largely be a matter of making uneducated guesses. Provide some of the above so that help can be more targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.