Uniden Direct Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am wondering if anybody here has ordered accessories from Uniden Direct. I ordered a BADG0687001
NEW DC Cord For BCD396XT. It showed $19.99, but when I placed the order it gave me a $2 discount and did not appear to charge me for shipping! What a pleasant surprise, that is unles they add in shipping later. Has anybody ran into this before? Did they give me a discount because I am registered with them? By the way, some retailers are charging about $30, plus shipping, so this may end up being a pleasant surprise.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I am wondering if anybody here has ordered accessories from Uniden Direct. I ordered a BADG0687001
NEW DC Cord For BCD396XT. It showed $19.99, but when I placed the order it gave me a $2 discount and did not appear to charge me for shipping! What a pleasant surprise, that is unles they add in shipping later. Has anybody ran into this before? Did they give me a discount because I am registered with them? By the way, some retailers are charging about $30, plus shipping, so this may end up being a pleasant surprise.
The current promo email from Uniden is showing "10% off your entire order" (for a limited time- I did not go into the details for the exp. date; scanners & cb's excluded), plus free ground shipping through 12/31. So, your timing was on the mark!

garys

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the tip. I need a bracket for a 796, but the shipping costs were 10x more than the cost of the bracket itself. With free shipping the bracket cost me $1.55.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Uniden Bearcat Mobile Mounting Bracket HBCT3C5150Z

I tried to order the Uniden Bearcat Mobile Mounting Bracket HBCT3C5150Z, but I am on a waiting list. I assume it is the same bracket for the 996T as the 996XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.