HP-2: Uniden HomePatrol-2 not scanning Digital

tvengr

Well Known Member
You do not have any sites on either the MARCS or MPSCS trunked systems. System type on MPSCS should be P25 Standard also. X2-TDMA has gone the way of the dinosaurs.

john43554

I will be checking the file. If in ID Search, you receive every talkgroup on the system whether programmed or not. In ID Scan, you receive only the talkgroups you have programmed. ID search can be helpful in finding new talkgroups not listed in the database.
Cool, Thanks!

tvengr

Well Known Member
Did you see my previous post #21? You do not have any sites on either the MARCS or MPSCS trunked systems. System type on MPSCS should be P25 Standard also. X2-TDMA has gone the way of the dinosaurs.

john43554

Did you see my previous post #21? You do not have any sites on either the MARCS or MPSCS trunked systems. System type on MPSCS should be P25 Standard also. X2-TDMA has gone the way of the dinosaurs.
I'm not following what your saying, I'm a newbie for sure. This is what I see in the edit favorites.

Capture.JPG

tvengr

Well Known Member
I changed the system type of MPSCS to P25 Standard and added sites for MARCS and MPSCS. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in HomePatrol Sentinel and click on Import from hpe file. Click on New Favorites List and name it JC2 Click on OK. In the Downloads folder, open the extracted file. It will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel.

Attachments

• JC2.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 5

john43554

I changed the system type of MPSCS to P25 Standard and added sites for MARCS and MPSCS. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in HomePatrol Sentinel and click on Import from hpe file. Click on New Favorites List and name it JC2 Click on OK. In the Downloads folder, open the extracted file. It will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel.

tvengr ,Your list is working great! Thank you! Did you make those changes with the Sentinel software?

tvengr

Well Known Member
Did you make those changes with the Sentinel software?
Yes, I did. In the favorites list editor, I clicked on each trunked system and the Site tab. Once you add the site, you can click on the site name in the left pane and add the frequencies. I just entered the 2 control channel capable frequencies (red in database) into each site. The control channel carries all of the frequency information. There is no need to enter the rest of the frequencies.

Last edited:

john43554

Yes, I did. I clicked on each trunked system and the Site tab. Once you add the site, you can click on the site name in the left pane and add the frequencies. I just entered the 2 control channel capable frequencies (red in database) into each site. The control channel carries all of the frequency information. There is no need to enter the rest of the frequencies.
I'll see if I can figure out what you did there lol I'm kind of lost.

I really apricate the list you made!

Again, Thank you tvengr!

tvengr

Well Known Member
You just need to remember that a trunked system requires at least one site to function. Please let me know if you have any questions.