Uniden HP-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Where do I select ID-Search:On? Is there one place on line or otherwise I can go to see how this should all look? Perhaps I could sort this out yself then.
It's in the System setting in Sentinel when editing a Favorite List. It's not an option in the Full Database.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
My mom would like to hear Troop H from where she is, but I don't think it will work with her HP1.

Fortunately, at least for now, all of the surrounding town PD is still in the clear so what is going on is still listenable.

JimTailor

It's in the System setting in Sentinel when editing a Favorite List. It's not an option in the Full Database.
I found this setting and created a favorite list with just the one frequency and only Troop G but I'm still not hearing anything. I will check through everything again. I must be missing something.

cg

Premium Subscriber
You can always post the favorite list you created.

Edit your Profile to verify settings.
Under Favorites List Tab, be sure the Monitor option is on and location control is Off. Also, as was mentioned, pay attention to what Service Type is in the list of talkgroups. If it is Custom 1, be sure that is enabled in the Service Types tab or better yet, make it Law Dispatch and verify it is enabled.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.