Uniden new BCD 436 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillydjdan

Do you know me? Cuz, I don't think you do. See, right up around the top right-hand corner of this post is my post count. See it? It's 1,226. Your's is 34. I think that speaks for itself. Feel free to be as butt-hurt as you want, but the vast majority of my posts are still relevant. It's cute that Voyager has his buddies come on here and try to defend him, though. Here's a tissue to wipe that off your nose...

MisterLongwire

Amateur radio operator/QC tech for radio mfr.
Banned
Am i supposed.to be impressed by the avast count.of snide and ignorant comments you make? Ahhh....ummm....nope....do i know you? Nope...dont care to either...
And guess what?I am sure I am not the only one....buh bye

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... don't be an ******* wire... Dan has forgotten more than you will ever know about radios and communications and is a well known expert in our region, he only attacks people like you... do you expect people to just stand by while you act like an *******... if you want to have at me then go ahead, my contributions to this site speak for themselves as do Dan's, we never heard of you...

phillydjdan

Eh, leave him go. Eventually he will disappear into Uniden Fantasy Land and we'll forget all about it...

NYPDAUX

I have to say I Been lol since September 1st with all the postings I find it very cool I've been learning to respect Dan man with much knowledge anyway since August 19th when I posted a email received from Uniden I still have not seen any of those so called 14. I was told that we're going to have an so called fix done to the unit by now you would figure maybe it was all a hoax or maybe not but I'm starting to lose faith more and more in day getting tired of putting the time and every time I want to put on the my 436 Uniden scanner.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
... NYPDAUX...I too have appreciated the help and expert skills of Dan and others... even though I've been monitoring since I was a kid (over 45 years now) and have vast knowledge, we never stop learning... when people get stumped they ask me and I help them... when I get stumped I ask Dan and he ALWAYS has the answer... things like Nexledge and Motorola radios are new to me and Dan has answered my questions... I am an expert in our areas freq listings and again, still learn from Dan... I try to be nice but have little tolerance for some of the a******s on here but it's all part of the fun... you have gotten a lot of mileage out of this thread you started... if you need any help I will try... if I can't then I know Dan will be happy to step in... Bob...

Voyager

It's cute that Voyager has his buddies come on here and try to defend him, though. Here's a tissue to wipe that off your nose...

It's cute that you thing everyone who says something you don't like is my buddy. Time to put your tin hat back on. All your conspiracy theories are hilarious (that means funny).

I have no idea who MisterLongwire is, but I am certain I never asked him to post on my behalf.

Voyager

Dan has forgotten more than you will ever know about radios and communications and is a well known expert in our region, he only attacks people like you... do you expect people to just stand by while you act like an *******... if you want to have at me then go ahead, my contributions to this site speak for themselves as do Dan's, we never heard of you...

Interesting. So anyone you haven't heard of is full of it, huh? How do you fit through doors with an ego that large?

And as for Dan's attack, well, you said it, not me. Interesting to see attacks are easily justified in some circles.

NYPDAUX

Has any of the volunteers checked in regarding the 436HP clock battery problem which was supposedly in the works they had to test some parts has anyone checked in looking for updates

XTS3000

Has any of the volunteers checked in regarding the 436HP clock battery problem which was supposedly in the works they had to test some parts has anyone checked in looking for updates

It's going to take some time before we know if the fix worked or not. Took the x36HP's a year to fail in the first place.

Wonder how Uniden will handle this situation once it's ok to send in the scanner for repair. They are going to get bummed rushed with faulty scanners, so return times may be long in the beginning.

In the time it's taken for Uniden to come up with a fix, they could have designed a new scanner. Oh well the wait continues.....

Voyager

You would know better than anyone, as you were one of the 14.

NYPDAUX

You would know better than anyone, as you were one of the 14.
I did not send mine because I thought if I did it would be there for at least 6 months but when I called being that I had posted what I had received many people had responded to that and they had received many scanners so thank you for your comment

NYPDAUX

Guys what does this thread have to do with Kansas Scanning?

HH
you seem to be confused what would you like to know?
I did not send mine because I thought if I did it would be there for at least 6 months but when I called being that I had posted what I had received many people had responded to that and they had received many scanners so thank you for your comment

Bearcatman911

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Microsoft started the sell the beta fix it then sell the new version beta fix it then sell the new version beta until they gave it away this time. Chevy sold cars they new had safety problems it took 10 years get get it fixed and it still is not all done. We have the same scanners you do. You do not want to hear this but the problems have been acknowledged by upman. They have to get 1000's of parts find the most efficient way to do the repairs and setup a way to get them repaired and returned to the customer. You 8 or 10 think you are the only ones and you are not. I remember the TV repairman keeping a TV for weeks to months to replace tubes that were in plug in sockets.

How could any one person be so wrong????

Status
Not open for further replies.