Uniden Nylon Case For BCD396T, BR330T

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I was looking at accessories for my Uniden BCD396XT and it lists a Nylon Case For BCD396T, BR330T Nylon Case For BCD396T, BR330T - Accessories at Uniden I assume that although it doesn't specifically list the BCD396XT, it would work with the BCD396XT. I can't tell from the photograph if this is a decent case. Can anybody here that is using this tell me if it is a worthwhile accessory? Are there other after market cases that are better? I don't even use this on the belt very often, but even when I move it from place to place it might be nice to have a case on it to prevent damage in case it were ever dropped.

garys

Premium Subscriber
The Uniden case is very nice. It will fit the 396, 396XT, 330, and 346 since they are all built on the same form factor. The only difference with the Scanner Master one is the belt loops. The factory one is designed to snap onto a belt clip, the Scanner Master one requires (I think) that you remove the button on the back of the radio.

Someone makes a leather one, but I can't remember who.

emscapt9816

Retired, but somehow working harder now...
Premium Subscriber
The Uniden case is very nice. It will fit the 396, 396XT, 330, and 346 since they are all built on the same form factor. The only difference with the Scanner Master one is the belt loops. The factory one is designed to snap onto a belt clip, the Scanner Master one requires (I think) that you remove the button on the back of the radio.

Someone makes a leather one, but I can't remember who.

Here are the links to the leather cases;

BC10-2AW Uniden Scanner, Carry Case, Swivel Belt Loop, Leather,

BC10-2AS Uniden Scanner, Carry Case, Swivel Belt Clip, Leather,

Status
Not open for further replies.