Uniden on Rs.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikie333

so i was looking on the RS` website today...just to see if any scanner sales have occured or whatnot...and i see that they are selling (web-only) uniden scanners...is this a new thing...cause i have been on their site many times and either looked over it or its just new

thanks!

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It's been there a while, there are several other threads here...

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Unfortunetly there will be people buying them at full list price. People don't know any better and I guess I won't expect them too either.
Take care

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
tonsoffun said:
Unfortunetly there will be people buying them at full list price. People don't know any better and I guess I won't expect them too either.
Take care

If they are new to the hobby, RadioShack is most likely the first place to check for a new scanner.

KB4REA

Radio Aficionado
hobbyhoser175 said:
Ask & you shall receive. The 330 is on sale for $239.96 with free shipping. http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2371927&cp=2032052.2032072&parentPage=family
Now if they knock $200 off the 396, I might be interested
We've been posting about this in the Uniden forum :) ...and if anyone is interested in the BR330T it's $230 after shipping at www.pagecomputers.com whereas at the shack you'll have to pay like $16 sales tax.

BTW, credit goes to Acetech for that link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.