Uniden Parts Department ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
:mad:Why does it take so long for Uniden to send out parts for their scanner radios, I have noticed when ordering parts my self or even when I send my scanner radio into a electronics shop for it to be fixed it takes ages for Uniden to send out parts. You or the electronics strore is forced to call Uniden to find out when they are going to send the parts, out, most of the time the excuse they give is that the part is back ordered, you wold think the a company like Uniden would catch on and make changes to there inventory so this will stop going on.
Steve

W9NES

I have called The Uniden Service Department mysfelf and have never had a problem with getting parts.I have a direct 1-800 phone number for parts and have never been un happy and I get the parts I nend for my Uniden Scanners....

JoeyC

If it weren't for UPMAN on this board lighting fires at Uniden, nobody would get any attention where customer service is concerned.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
:mad:Why does it take so long for Uniden to send out parts for their scanner radios, I have noticed when ordering parts my self or even when I send my scanner radio into a electronics shop for it to be fixed it takes ages for Uniden to send out parts.

I haven't had that problem. I've ordered parts from them and received them in a week or less.

vortex360

I bought my 996t from Uniden and it was supposed to be shipped via 10-day US Mail, but they shipped it free on the UPS 3 day. Very fast, safe and perfect condition.

I have called The Uniden Service Department mysfelf and have never had a problem with getting parts.I have a direct 1-800 phone number for parts and have never been un happy and I get the parts I nend for my Uniden Scanners....

Please share the 1-800 number with us. It may be useful.

gatorhater

I was pleasantly surprised by the repair service this month. I sent one of my 396T's for some repair work and received it in about two and a half weeks. I really didn't expect it this quickly and the problems have been repaired and resolved.

kc2dlr

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for sharing 800 number

Thanks for sharing the 800 number with the rest of us!

newsphotog

Premium Subscriber
Ditto here, I haven't had any problems either. I've ordered all kinds of random replacement parts from Uniden and they've gotten here in less than a week. It was pretty much a two- or three-minute phone call, I've never had a problem.

KE5TLF

1 year plus waiting on a 396T rear case. They can't even be bothered to reply to inquiries about it any more.....but they have no problem whatsoever taking your money regardless if they can provide what you are giving them money for.

MajorGamer

1 year plus waiting on a 396T rear case. They can't even be bothered to reply to inquiries about it any more.....but they have no problem whatsoever taking your money regardless if they can provide what you are giving them money for.

You can always place an order and when it comes in they will send it to you but if you don't want to wait for the backorder to come in then simply call them and request a refund. Its not like they have it and they are keeping it from you just to make you mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.