Uniden Power Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjared090404

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to my BCT15X in my truck. After running around all day I unplugged the scanner to take it in the house. I plugged it back in the the wall adapter and nothing. What happened to my scanner.

SCPD

QRT
I would take it back out to the truck and see if it works. If it does, then either your adapter is bad, or the receptacle your plugging it into is bad. If it doesn't work at the truck, did the inline fuse blow on the power cable ?

n4yek

From the Easy to read site:
Easier to Read BCT15-X Scanner Manual

Scanner Reset: to initialize the scanner's memory, turn off the scanner. Then press 2, 9, and Hold while turning it on (remember the game called Twister?). The scanner will give you the option 'Restore Pre-program List? "Yes"=E / No="."', if you press 'E/Yes', the scanner reloads the pre-programmed systems.
Important! This deletes all programmed data.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
From the Easy to read site:
Easier to Read BCT15-X Scanner Manual

Scanner Reset: to initialize the scanner's memory, turn off the scanner. Then press 2, 9, and Hold while turning it on (remember the game called Twister?). The scanner will give you the option 'Restore Pre-program List? "Yes"=E / No="."', if you press 'E/Yes', the scanner reloads the pre-programmed systems.
Important! This deletes all programmed data.

Hard to do that if his scanner won't power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.