Uniden Programing File Request for Valley News Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSN556

Does anyone here have a programming file that they use for Uniden Digital scanners? I am giving a class tomorrow at KPHO Channel 5 on how to use their scanners. I can use a uniden scanner just fine, but programming it with the latest valley info by hand (without a software file) will be time consuming. Hoping y'all can help. Preferably the ARC996 file or similar.Thanks!

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Does anyone here have a programming file that they use for Uniden Digital scanners? I am giving a class tomorrow at KPHO Channel 5 on how to use their scanners. I can use a uniden scanner just fine, but programming it with the latest valley info by hand (without a software file) will be time consuming. Hoping y'all can help. Preferably the ARC996 file or similar.Thanks!
Sounds like fun! If you want, swing by and pick me up on your way over - I can show off the new 436HP. You've got my number, give me a call and we can coordinate this. I'd meet you there, but the car needs to stay home tomorrow for a windshield replacment (that should be fun for the poor schmoe they send out to do it in the rain this weekend, ha ha - it might get rescheduled).

As for the file, I could cobble one together for you from some HPE files I have for the 436. Let me see what I can do tonight after work unless someone else chimes in with one ready to go for you by then.

-AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.