Uniden Repair Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

thom

Premium Subscriber
After logging into my uniden and clicking on "repair", the site won't come up. I get, "The site can't be reached". I was able to reach the site 3 days ago but unable to yesterday or today. Anyone else have this problem?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
After logging into my uniden and clicking on "repair", the site won't come up. I get, "The site can't be reached". I was able to reach the site 3 days ago but unable to yesterday or today. Anyone else have this problem?
I'm not able to access Repair via MyUniden either.

However, you can go directly to repair without using MyUniden, and this link is working:

palmerjrusa

Hey HIEGTX, thanks, that worked. Now if they fix my SDS100 soon I'll be happy. It's been there for a month.

What was the problem with your SDS100?
I'm thinking about sending my SDS100 back to Uniden get the rotary control replaced since it's now so jumpy using the scanner is a real pain.

Had to send my HomePatrol 2 back for repair under warranty a few days ago due to a screen problem.

thom

Premium Subscriber
What was the problem with your SDS100?
I'm thinking about sending my SDS100 back to Uniden get the rotary control replaced since it's now so jumpy using the scanner is a real pain.

Had to send my HomePatrol 2 back for repair under warranty a few days ago due to a screen problem.

My own fault, I dropped the radio on a hard floor, the consequence is that the antenna connector is having to be replaced. Everything else survived. Also, the warranty has expired. It's cutting into my beer budget.

palmerjrusa

My own fault, I dropped the radio on a hard floor, the consequence is that the antenna connector is having to be replaced. Everything else survived. Also, the warranty has expired. It's cutting into my beer budget.

That's a tough call to make!

Status
Not open for further replies.