Uniden scanner and Jacksonville FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawsrock

I was going to post this in the uniden section but, did not know where to post. Has anyone been scanning the Jacksonville St.Augustine area with the new uniden scanners? I was wondering how they were working out? Side note, I know most of Jacksonville is encrypted.
Thanks
Ron Fone

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I was going to post this in the uniden section but, did not know where to post. Has anyone been scanning the Jacksonville St.Augustine area with the new uniden scanners? I was wondering how they were working out? Side note, I know most of Jacksonville is encrypted.
Thanks
Ron Fone
I'm visiting my home town area (st aug) and I have the 436hp on SJC p25 it works fine expect the airport area. I have the 396xt and pro96com running seeing the freqs/sites changes. I try to pick up Jax x2 system it's a hit miss on it

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I tested the Jax x2 system I get 1-2 bars by st aug airport and sounds fine. I also got the SJC 800 sites setup the site 2 you can hear p/s and others users. Site 1 not sure what the usage is for I get 1-2 bars don't hear nothing. I even try a test by world golf village both sites. Site 2 is clear. Site 1 I get 1-2 bars in wgv area. All this on the bcd436hp. On the Jax system I got 1-3 new talkgroups.

pawsrock

Frustated in Jacksonville

In Jacksonville I am using a PSR 800 and I hear a lot of nothing. I receive them but, I hear the encrypted stuff Keep hoping I can hear some more but as long as the channels are encrypted I know I will not hear much. I am only trying to listen to Fire Rescue.

St. Augustine I will try to see how to scan for site 2 I hear nothing at all from them. I feel like I hear more from other county`s on my Iphone then my own scanners..

What your you able to hear coming from Jacksonville?

Thanks,
Ron Fone

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
In Jacksonville I am using a PSR 800 and I hear a lot of nothing. I receive them but, I hear the encrypted stuff Keep hoping I can hear some more but as long as the channels are encrypted I know I will not hear much. I am only trying to listen to Fire Rescue.

St. Augustine I will try to see how to scan for site 2 I hear nothing at all from them. I feel like I hear more from other county`s on my Iphone then my own scanners..

What your you able to hear coming from Jacksonville?

Thanks,
Ron Fone
I heard a jfrd dispatch and hear jea and JTA.

Can you listen to St Augustine with a GRE 500? Have not been able to find something on that.
Thanks
Ron
As I know of on the par 500 you can pick up St. John's 800 system. I pick them up on the 396xt/436hp

Status
Not open for further replies.