Uniden scanner parts in the GTA - Lakeshore Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyr8

This is a shameless plug for "Lakeshore Communications". If your ever looking for parts for your Uniden scanner, this is the place to go.

I was quoted $40+ for a power adapter for my BCT15 at both Radio World and D Radio...LakeShore sells them for $20! ;)

Just thought i would share!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
This is a shameless plug for "Lakeshore Communications". If your ever looking for parts for your Uniden scanner, this is the place to go.

I was quoted $40+ for a power adapter for my BCT15 at both Radio World and D Radio...LakeShore sells them for $20! ;)

Just thought i would share!

May I ask whom you dealt with there?

If you want PM me.

E

nova1010

Kris has the best deal :) you get the ac adaptor and a PC cable for $30....always good to have an extra programming cable around eh.

slicerwizard

Oh, they have replacement scanner cases, audio amp ICs, etc. now? I doubt it.

And less than $10 at Sayal. Ho-hum...

mrweather

Oh, they have replacement scanner cases, audio amp ICs, etc. now? I doubt it.
The thread title should probably be "scanner accessories". I wouldn't have expected Lakeshore to carry electronic bits and pieces like a service depot.

I've always had good experiences with them, on the land-mobile side.

Pyr8

The thread title should probably be "scanner accessories". I wouldn't have expected Lakeshore to carry electronic bits and pieces like a service depot.

I've always had good experiences with them, on the land-mobile side.

No they do not as far as i know...however they deal with "Lectron" who does do component level repair in Canada for Uniden USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.