Uniden Scanner Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa_vmedic

Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
El Paso, Texas
I am trying to decide which scanner software I want to purchase. At this time, I have lowered my search to two programs: ARC250 Pro and WinScan 780. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of both, and which you would decide? Also, can anyone tell me the process for digital audio recording w/ these programs?
 

koleary

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Bucks County PA
I have the ARC250 and I love it. It is easy to program and I can upload and download with no problems. Highly recommend.

I don't use the other one that you mentioned.
 

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Joined
Jul 22, 2002
Messages
25,908
Reaction score
2,596
Location
Bowie, Md.
I'd stay far away from Pozilla products as possible; if you're looking for technical support from them, forget it. Besides, Winscan780 wouldn't support the digital trunktrackers completly. It's only designed for the BC780.

Get ARC250; Gommert can easily be found on several places for technical support, including a dedicated Yahoo group.

73s Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top