Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatorejrc

In the link I posted below, the scanner is recieving and playing transmission after transmission with absolutely no pauses in between.

Is this because the user is in an area with multiple sites going at once with heavy radio traffic or is there some kind of setting or mode that enables scanning to be heard in that manner. Or did the user record it all and then apply a setting to take out the pauses

teknishun

In the link I posted below, the scanner is recieving and playing transmission after transmission with absolutely no pauses in between.

What it sounds like to me is that the scanner is playing back a group of previously recorded transmissions that are stored on the scanner.
Is it possible you could be in playback mode and not actually listening to live traffic?

Salvatorejrc

What it sounds like to me is that the scanner is playing back a group of previously recorded transmissions that are stored on the scanner.
Is it possible you could be in playback mode and not actually listening to live traffic?
No I'm listening to live traffic, I know the scanner pretty well but I never heard traffic like that

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You can't alter the traffic pattern on a system by changing scanner settings. You can only filter what system traffic you hear.

If the scanner is playing recordings, it will indicate that on the screen.

Salvatorejrc

You can't alter the traffic pattern on a system by changing scanner settings. You can only filter what system traffic you hear.

If the scanner is playing recordings, it will indicate that on the screen.
Ok so how do I make recordings of traffic sound like what the youtube video sounds like when it has no pauses between transmissions

Status
Not open for further replies.