Uniden SDS 100 programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc48

Premium Subscriber
Go to view and select Mot/P25 TGID format then select Hex, you can also change this on the edit screen the same way.

mc48

Premium Subscriber
Go to edit favorites list>select favorites list. This should give you the systems to select, (next line down in the left column) select the system.
The right side of the page should show departments, sites, Unit ID's, select that then hit the + key and you should be able to add unit ID's in whatever format you selected, you can also switch this back and forth. This is how you add (or edit) a UID name and save as well.
I have over 1K of ID's saved on one system so far.

mc48

Premium Subscriber
You can also use HEX when you enter (edit) channels on the channels entry page under talk groups (TGID).

I have a radio reference list that has hex and decimal but the new list has less ids. The hex format matches the decimal format in both lists. Can I program using hex with the new sites(towers)?

mc48

Premium Subscriber
Edit fav>system>departments then sites same page as edit ID's, this is in HEX only and can also be changed in the scanner under manage favorites> edit system> edit sites> select site> set P25 NAC> set NAC in HEX.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.