uniden sds 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

donn9230

own a trx 1 and got it working on all my freqs had it since 2015 just got sds and it was suppose easy to program but this old farmer can not understand any place to take it close to Dothan to get it set up can do zip but can not do manual program freqs have watched youtube but still no luck

tvengr

Well Known Member
First, you will need to download and install Uniden Sentinel, the programming software for your scanner. Here is the link: BCDx36HPSentinel < UnidenMan4 < TWiki I created a quick favorites list for Dothan AL. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in Sentinel and Import from hpe file (Favorites List). Click on New Favorites List, name it Dothan AL and click OK. Locate and highlight the extracted file (Dothan AL.hpe in Downloads folder) and click on Open. The file will be imported into Sentinel and appear in the Favorites List pane on the left. Let me know when you have completed that. Incidentally, my father knew people on Grey Hodges Road in Dothan.

Attachments

• Dothan AL.zip
    733 bytes · Views: 38

donn9230

thanks for the info have got it working programmed some manual and got sentinel working also yes grey hodges use to go to races there in 70s live in Hartford area

Status
Not open for further replies.