Uniden Sds 200E + Proscan stream listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

volkanboy

Hello,

I have a Uniden Sds 200E scanner(great scanner) and i have a question.

Can i listening to streams with Proscan?i live in europe and is it possible to listening to fire department,police etc outside my country? and how to set it up?

Thanks

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Proscan can provide a stream, public or private. but it will not listen to a stream.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Proscan can monitor other ProScan feeds if they are public. There is a place under Remote Scanner over IP where a feed can be "published". If you are looking to monitor those, you would choose Update in that same tab and a list of published feeds appears.
When someone sets up a ProScan feed this way, they can choose how many users can be on it at the same time and if they can have control.
Keep in mind that it is a very small number of ProScan users that set up this way.

edweirdFL

I counted about 100 published scanner feeds in ProScan right now. Of course some of those might have passwords, but I tried 2. 1 in Florida didn't respond and the second one I tried in Texas connected and worked great.

Also the most recent update was downloaded via the next to most recent version automatically.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Proscan can monitor other ProScan feeds if they are public. There is a place under Remote Scanner over IP where a feed can be "published". If you are looking to monitor those, you would choose Update in that same tab and a list of published feeds appears.
When someone sets up a ProScan feed this way, they can choose how many users can be on it at the same time and if they can have control.
Keep in mind that it is a very small number of ProScan users that set up this way.
Yep, I remembered wrong when I commented earlier. Apologies, forgot about shared Proscan feeds.

volkanboy

Thanks(you all) for the information, so it is possible to listening to live streams outside my country,(by connecting to a stream in Proscan? if its availible?)

I like to listening to the Police(America police streams),fire department and aircraft streams.

I''m in to buy Proscan for the Uniden SDS 200E

Status
Not open for further replies.