Uniden Sds100 Frequency Standby Problem and Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazlicafe

1- Uniden Sds100 Tarayıcı belirli frekanslarda yaklaşık 10 saniye bekler. Bu yüzden sık sık diğer Sohbetleri özlüyorum. Tarayacak fazla frekansım yok. Çözüm nedir?
2- 5400 mha pilim var. Düşük Pil Ayarlayın. Voltaj 3700'ü ayarlayın. Bu doğrudur. Ne yapmalıyım.
Şimdiden tüm arkadaşlarıma teşekkür ederim.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
1- Uniden Sds100 Scanner waits about 10 seconds at certain frequencies. That's why I often miss other Chats. I don't have much frequency to scan. What's the solution?
Conventional frequencies? Trunked frequencies? Both. If conventional, from the SDS100: MENU > MANAGE FAVORITES > [select favorite] > REVIEW/EDIT SYSTEM > [select system] > EDIT DEPARTMENT > [select department] > EDIT CHANNEL > [select channel] > Set Delay Time. Set this to a value less than 10 seconds

or from Uniden Sentinel...

Append System to Favorites List
Click to select any System from the Database or a Favorites List.
Click Append to Favorites List
append%20list.jpg

Or
, right-click > Append to Favorites List.
Select the target list or create a new list and click OK.
System Options Tab
Hold Time This sets (in seconds) the amount of time the scanner will scan the System before moving on to the next system. All (Unavoided) channels will be scanned at least once regardless of this setting. The scanner moves to the next system after the hold time expires, any current transmission ends, and the channel delay time expires.
0-255 sec.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
1- Uniden Sds100 Tarayıcı belirli frekanslarda yaklaşık 10 saniye bekler. Bu yüzden sık sık diğer Sohbetleri özlüyorum. Tarayacak fazla frekansım yok. Çözüm nedir?
2- 5400 mha pilim var. Düşük Pil Ayarlayın. Voltaj 3700'ü ayarlayın. Bu doğrudur. Ne yapmalıyım.
Şimdiden tüm arkadaşlarıma teşekkür ederim.

From Google Translate...

1- Uniden Sds100 Scanner waits for about 10 seconds at certain frequencies. That's why I often miss other Conversations. I don't have much frequency to scan. What's the solution?
2- I have 5400 mha battery. Set Low Battery. Set the voltage 3700. This is true. What should I do.
Thank you in advance to all my friends.

kansaden

Both digital systems I have programmed as favorites have two seconds delay time as default.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Both digital systems I have programmed as favorites have two seconds delay time as default.
Two seconds is the default delay on individual talkgroups and conventional channels. The 'Hold' time is a separate issue. The default is zero seconds, but that can be changed so that the scanner spends more time scanning that specific system.

Ubbe

The scanner probably hesitates at frequencies because the squelch triggers but the audio doesn't unmute. @nazlicafe if you try to be quick and push the Channel button to stop scan, then set squelch to 0 and listen to the audio and you will probably hear interference tones and squeeling going on.

You can try the different filter settings and IFX to try and fight the problem by moving interferencies to other frequencies.

Interference test from a single RF source

In the 800Mhz band with a search with squelch set at 2 the interferencies doesn't seems to affect the search rate at all. In UHF it starts to hesitate at certain frequencencies and at VHF it really starts to slow down search at about 50% of the time. The interferencies are of such high distorsion and squeling high pitch noises that the squelch doesn't open but only stops briefly and then continues to search.

/Ubbe

nazlicafe

The scanner probably hesitates at frequencies because the squelch triggers but the audio doesn't unmute. @nazlicafe if you try to be quick and push the Channel button to stop scan, then set squelch to 0 and listen to the audio and you will probably hear interference tones and squeeling going on.

You can try the different filter settings and IFX to try and fight the problem by moving interferencies to other frequencies.

Interference test from a single RF source

In the 800Mhz band with a search with squelch set at 2 the interferencies doesn't seems to affect the search rate at all. In UHF it starts to hesitate at certain frequencencies and at VHF it really starts to slow down search at about 50% of the time. The interferencies are of such high distorsion and squeling high pitch noises that the squelch doesn't open but only stops briefly and then continues to search.

/Ubbe
I could not enter for a long time due to the intensity of my work Thank you very much for your answers. Yes, the high-pitched and noisy noise is heard. He's very busy in them. I miss most of the conversations ..

Status
Not open for further replies.