Uniden SDS100 & SDS200 Color Schemes

Fire77

Premium Subscriber
Hello, just getting back on here after a few years. Just got a sds200 and am trying out proscan. Looked high and low where the heck in the color options? or can this just be done manually or thru Sentinal? Thanks!!!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello, just getting back on here after a few years. Just got a sds200 and am trying out proscan. Looked high and low where the heck in the color options? or can this just be done manually or thru Sentinal? Thanks!!!
In Sentinel. Menu Edit -> Edit Display
In the scanner. Menu Display Options -> Customize

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I generally want everything that is next to (above and below) to be a different color, to make it easier to differentiate at a glance.

Having a block of information that is all different, one color, takes more time to interpret at a quick glance.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Food for Thought: When you are a young man, playing with all the fonts and colors,. etc, are a real blast. When you're 65 its just more decisions that need made which will drive you nuts. (Mine will be here Wednesday) Can't wait to play with all the options. Greg

glimerman

Premium Subscriber
i remember when i got my sds 200 the week it came out i had tons of fun messing with this glad to see new users enjoying the set up the color set up on here is very nice :)

elias1988

Feed Provider
Got mine on Tuesday,no major changes to the colors just system,department and channel changed also blacked out the battery indicators.81047

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Initially I just had my 100 and 200 set to black background with white text. Partly due to it being easier to see for me, but also out of laziness. I was more concerned with the functionality.
Since I am one of many staying mostly home now with quarantine I started playing with the colors on my units. My 200 sits on a corner table and I have to look at it from farther away most of the time so that one has lighter blues, yellows, greens, and fuschias. The 100 is usually right next to me on the counter next to the couch so that one I have deeper/darker/richer looking blues, reds, and greens.
I'll post pictures when I get off of work.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Many of these colors remind me of an Easter Egg Hunt! o_O I like the simple ones with just a couple different colors, less confusion and distraction. So far mine is still the factory default configuration but I'm really liking aqua & white on black, or what on navy blue.