Uniden Server Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1NCZ

If I knew posting would get if fixed I would have done this yesterday :giggle: - working now for me also-Thanks Rich

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
everything seems to be working now (except that one repair link, which has work-arounds and I will let IT know) please direct message me with anything you may find that is not working.

Theo

Premium Subscriber
Click on this link:

ftp://ftp.uniden.com

If you get a server log-in popup, the database update server is up and accessible for you.... (you won't be able to log-in, Sentinel does that internally.)

If your Sentinel tells you that your database is up to date, you have reached the update server, and you have the latest update available on the server.

See post 19 above.
That's the problem there was no draw from the pass weekend my County had a major update and it's not there. It does show in the RR database.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
They can do a manual pull, UPMan did it on several occasions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
what problem are you running into?
Probably the database. Since the servers were down, the data pull normally done on Sunday did not occur, so no database update this week. This late in the week, I suspect that there will not be an extra run, so we'll have to wait for the next scheduled data pull this coming Sunday, for the regular Monday release. Unfortunately, there were a few systems that had quite substantial updates, that normally would have been available in this week's update.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Probably the database. Since the servers were down, the data pull normally done on Sunday did not occur, so no database update this week. This late in the week, I suspect that there will not be an extra run, so we'll have to wait for the next scheduled data pull this coming Sunday, for the regular Monday release. Unfortunately, there were a few systems that had quite substantial updates, that normally would have been available in this week's update.
ok, thank you for the update. I had requested a manual update go through this week, but there are a lot of things happening with the move and I did not ever get confirmation on it. I'm very sorry for the problems this is causing you, but worst case scenario is that you may have to wait until Monday, and that is not that far off.

I did want clarification that your issue was just that there has not been an update, not that you cannot contact our servers in sentinel.

Status
Not open for further replies.