Uniden Trunk Tracker IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

franktrew

Premium Subscriber
I have a Uniden Trunk Tracker IV and have used it for more than a year successfully. I use the Bearcat PC Programming tool to import the settings.

Today, I decided that I needed to ad more frequencies for my area (Nashville, TN), and in the process, I am now unable to scan most of what I imported.

What I can scan, seems to be conventional frequencies (BNA Airport, etc), what does not scan is the Davidson County Motorola P25. The system shows that they are there, but I cannot access them to save my life. I have spent nearly all afternoon and I am truly stumped.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have removed everything, and re-imported, to no avail.

AronDouglas

Premium Subscriber
Does the scanner scroll through the frequencies or does it just sit there? Just for starters make sure they are not locked out and make sure they are 'on' to be scanned. When I programmed my Motorola Type2 trunked system I had problems with it scanning. Turns out the sites and groups need to be set to quick keys or they wont scan.

What programming software are you using? I sue FreeScan.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Uniden Representative
Also, it would be helpful to know what specific scanner and software you are using. There is no digital scanner called a TrunkTracker IV, but there are two that have that as a feature. But, neither one has been out more than a year, so ???

Status
Not open for further replies.