Uniden UBCD3600XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeredithZB

Hi - anyone in the UK or EU on this forum who has one of these? Any tips, info or advice please!

grosminet

Hello

Any chance to have NXDN . Anyone from Uniden America could give us some informations ?

racingfan360

Any chance to have NXDN . Anyone from Uniden America could give us some informations ?

Sad to say that the only likely NXDN upgrade that I can foresee for the UBCD3600XLT will come from Uniden's Not-for-profit division called Whistler, will cost about 500 Euros, and take the form of a TRX-1.

Uniden are notoriously tight lipped about discussing anything planned or not....there is a long thread here discussing NXDN alone, and Uniden's 'wisdom' of telling any existing or prospective customers nothing at all:
https://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-prospective-owners/352092-nxdn.html

I would also be sceptical that even if Uniden did release NXDN for this range, that it would ever find it's way into the UBCD3600XLT: AFAIK, our Australian colleagues who bought UBCD436PT's can't even get a DMR firmware upgrade yet, and that's been out for the US/Canadian 436's for nearly a year.

jasejoSK

Well, i do have one of these and i am extrem happy with it.

And it's pretty the same with me. I've got it for 4 months now and it works great. A new user (as I was) has to do a lot of "homework" to understand how it's operated, how memory is organised and how to properly programme it via computer to scan and search for signals effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.