Uniden website not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
I'm trying to register a scanner for firmware upgrades and it's not working for me. I keep getting this The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator. Anyone else having problems?

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
Iam trying to register a scanner and it wont let me. I can login and see my other scanners just won't let me register a new one.

W4ELL

Feed Provider
I just registered a bogus scanner and it shows up in my scanner list. I can access it and it prompts me for an ESN. Have you tried using another browser or emptying your browser cache?

Good luck, I hope you get it working.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
I use firefox so I just tried IE and it does the same thing I put in the serial and ESN and checksum and keeps giving me a error. I dont see a place on their web page to report this. Just my luck I have another scanner BCD996P2 coming next week and I wont be able to register it to upgrade it.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
Well I tried it 1 more time and it worked. How come the 996T shows a key and the 996XT does not?

W4ELL

Feed Provider
I believe the 996T (and 396T) upgrades were just test runs. There was no added functionality other than adding the ESN/Checksum. The 996XT simply has no paid upgrades available.

Status
Not open for further replies.