Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallfry

I have a Uniden BC148 XLT, can anyone tell me whether any of the software available here will work with this scanner.....I cant get the new scannercast to work....Any help is appreciated....

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
What are you trying to do with that scanner? Scannercast should support feeding the audio only to a live feed mount here on RR without a problem but there's no way to interface that scanner with a computer for any other purpose such as alpha tagging your feed or programming your scanner.

I guess I don't understand your question. Can you clarify what you mean by "working" with that scanner?

-AZ

Smallfry

I have installed Scanner cast, but i have no audio. To make sure I have my settings right audio wise, I run the weather channel, because its constantly on. Well if I go to another computer in the house and pull up the Live Feed im streaming I listen for 15-20 mins and hear nothing.......Does this help?

richtidd

Database Admin
I have installed Scanner cast, but i have no audio. To make sure I have my settings right audio wise, I run the weather channel, because its constantly on. Well if I go to another computer in the house and pull up the Live Feed im streaming I listen for 15-20 mins and hear nothing.......Does this help?

Make sure you read these and follow the directions:
Setting up your Broadcasting Station
RR Live Audio Broadcasting Software

With ScannerCast, follow the directions exactly.
If you do not, you maybe trying to run the wrong .exe file.
You need to extract from the downloaded folder the second .exe file (This file will have a black and white speaker icon to the left of the file name.)

Status
Not open for further replies.