uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
You might find a Radio Shack store that has a Home Patrol. The Home Patrol web page on the RS web site has a location finder (by zip code) for stores that might have store inventory of the HP.

The Uniden 396xt and 996xt are online-only items at Radio Shack.

I entered a number of valid zip codes in the search box, including Union, S.C., and no locations were displayed.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no other brick-and-mortar stores selling the upper-tier Uniden scanners in South Carolina. The closest "stores" I can think of would be Grove Electronics (in Brasstown, N.C. - west of Asheville) and Ham Radio Outlet in Atlanta.

I bought my HP from Scanner Master (Scanner Master - Police Scanners by Uniden Bearcat, AOR and Radio Shack.) and received it 2 days later. Their current price is about $490. If you shop around online, you might find it for $20-25 less. A month ago, Radio Shack was running a sale on the HP, and I believe the price was closer to $400.

QwKiE

I got my second HP 1 from Radio Shack on sale with a coupon total was $402.79 delivered to my door. keep looking on there web site for a sale.

hawkeye10

Premium Subscriber
I got my BCD996xt from scanner master (link up top) and paid to have Richland County programmed in. Worked perfectly right out of the box.

lindsay34654

You might find a Radio Shack store that has a Home Patrol. The Home Patrol web page on the RS web site has a location finder (by zip code) for stores that might have store inventory of the HP.

The Uniden 396xt and 996xt are online-only items at Radio Shack.

I entered a number of valid zip codes in the search box, including Union, S.C., and no locations were displayed.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no other brick-and-mortar stores selling the upper-tier Uniden scanners in South Carolina. The closest "stores" I can think of would be Grove Electronics (in Brasstown, N.C. - west of Asheville) and Ham Radio Outlet in Atlanta.

I bought my HP from Scanner Master (Scanner Master - Police Scanners by Uniden Bearcat, AOR and Radio Shack.) and received it 2 days later. Their current price is about $490. If you shop around online, you might find it for $20-25 less. A month ago, Radio Shack was running a sale on the HP, and I believe the price was closer to $400.
Right but that is for the standard HP-1 if you want everything (extreme) you still have to add $100 to the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.