unidenbcd436hp firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psimone

Premium Subscriber
hi guys,
very frustrated i am trying to update my firmware,evrytime i do its says clear database,when i do the prompt it asks me nothing happens anyone ever go thru this?

AC2OY

Hey local guy!!
What type of scanner? I'm in Belleville,NJ if I can help you I'll try...I'm close to your QSL������ Duh sorry I see I have the base unit. If I can't help you my friend I'm sure can he has the same unit as you and he is in Clifton.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
hi guys,
very frustrated i am trying to update my firmware,evrytime i do its says clear database,when i do the prompt it asks me nothing happens anyone ever go thru this?
Welcome to the RadioReference forums. Before posting messages to this forum it's important you read the rules as agreed to when signing up for this site. Within those rules is one stating not to "hijack" someone else's thread with your own question as it is disrespectful to the person who started it; the thread is their thread. When you have a question specific to you you must create a new thread rather than reply. I have moved your related posts to a new thread solely for you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Psimone

Premium Subscriber
Hey local guy!!
What type of scanner? I'm in Belleville,NJ if I can help you I'll try...I'm close to your QSL������ Duh sorry I see I have the base unit. If I can't help you my friend I'm sure can he has the same unit as you and he is in Clifton.

i live in east hanover originally from nutley need all the help i can get lol

Psimone

Premium Subscriber
unidenbcd436hp won't pick up certain municipality

ok so i figured out how to update my firmware,but is it possible all sites aren't up to date?for example i don't get belleville nj for some reason or nutley nj and i believe they are both p25 when my scanner picks up municipality should it say p25 ?and what is the frequency rang for p25 sorry for all the questions i am a newbie one more question can you manually program the kind of scanner i have

AC0RV

Feed Provider
On the Senital Software you can update the database as well. Just click on the button next to the firmware button.

Psimone

Premium Subscriber
bcd436hp update

On the Senital Software you can update the database as well. Just click on the button next to the firmware button.

so i updated my firmware still not getting certain municipalities how is this possible !

Status
Not open for further replies.