UnidenDirect - like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikezFan

Has anyone purchased anything from unidendirect.com in 'like new' condition? What I want to know is if all of the in-box accessories are included just like a new one. Also, do they look and act like new? Any horror stories?

MrRevesz

Premium Subscriber
"Like New Products" sold on the Uniden Online Store are usually retail store returns, damaged-box items, or units returned with missing components or accessories. They are inspected, re-tested and refurbished by Uniden and sold at a discounted price."

Taken from Unidens site, so I'm guessing it comes with everything in the box. I bought a refurbished Uniden scanner, and it has no problems at all. They're cheaper, and run basically the same as new ones.. Someone else just had their grubby hands on it before you do :p

n2mdk

I bought a BR330T and BCT15 both from UnidenDirect as like new and they came with everything the new retail ones do.
Both work perfectly don't think you could tell them apart from brand new, except the BCT15 came in a brown box I believe.

Last edited:

VikezFan

Thanks

Thank you. That's just what I needed to know. I think I will save myself $60.00 and get the 'like new' one.

I bought a radio from them a few years ago, it honestly looked totally brand new, and came with all accessories, cords, manuals, etc. I saved nearly 100 bucks.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
i've gotten a BCT-15 and a BR330T from them, and both are still working great! came with everything and looked brand new!

Grondoline

I've bought a 235, a 780 and a 250D from Uniden refurbished over the past 8-9 years.. They came packaged with everything like new. Had to get on a waiting list for all of them, but was notified of availablilty within about a week. Warranty is only 90 days.

The 250 arrived with the volume control shaft bent. I sent it back and they shipped a replacement.

Save a bunch of money over new.

Status
Not open for further replies.