UnidenFavoriteHelper Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gskroll

Premium Subscriber
I may be misunderstanding where to point to load my profile and list of favorite lists used in my BCD436HP.

After opening both Profile and Favorite List files (and using Options /Save Options), I get an error "Load Favorite Error[LC]: is HP: ..false..false" as soon as I open UnidenFavoriteHelper

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuOADFm1VKsKwRv6mt3bdxYDps-b

What am I doing wrong?

BTW, I am storing the Sentinel config info on OneDrive so I can use my desktop for most of the editing of Favorite Lists and incorporating Uniden's weekly updates while having the ability to use my tablet when away from home to make any "on the fly" adjustments.

Thanks for any suggestions on how I might resolve this error.

Glenn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I have not tested with a favorite list in one drive. I will try that when I get a chance in the next few days and let you know what I find. Does it work if you try to load a favorite list off the actual local drive?

gskroll

Premium Subscriber
I will try copying the Favorite List related files to my local drive.

If that doesn't work, I will copy the Profile as well and retest.

I should be able to get back to you by tomorrow.

Thanks!

Glenn

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
Try this as the path

c:\users\gskro\SkyDrive

At least for me that is the path to the folders that are not in the documents folder in onedrive. My uses\..\onedrive path only shows the documents folder

The error you are getting is unable to open file.

gskroll

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the quick response.

As I began to dig in to troubleshoot, I realized that the use I had foreseen (as a noob going crazy with multiple profiles) has evolved to a simpler approach. Accordingly, I reverted to the "defaults" for file locations specified in Sentinel's Tools / Options / Sentinel Folder. The errors I forwarded have now been resolved.

I think you may have the headings for Monitor and Download columns in the main display page reversed.

The info your tool is now displaying is highlighting some errors and inconsistencies I had introduced in my evolving understanding of what was possible, what would make sense, and how I would organize info in Sentinel.

I look forward to leveraging FavoriteHelper to clean up those errors and inconsistencies.

I am seeing a new error which repeats in 5 rows in the Message log when running a Compare on the Portland Favorite List:

Unknown file(f) entry: BandPlan_25 150000000 2500 160000000 2500 170000000 2500 (followed by 25 columns showing 0.

I would be happy to keep
"swinging away" if you are willing.

Thanks

Glenn

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
Glenn,

I will look at the bandplan errors. It means there is something in your config which i snot handled by the program. Looks like a special p25 bandplan. I will ahve to make a test profile and include a custom bandplan.

gskroll

Premium Subscriber
BCDx36HP: UnidenFavoriteHelper Error

I have exported the Portland Favorite List (Portland.hpe is in the attached .zip) in case that helps.

Thanks

Glenn

Attachments

• Portland.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.