BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Unidens Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearken

Premium Subscriber
Is Uniden's Servers still down from there move, from last weekend? When I try to call on there 800 numbers, Customer Support, and Parts I get Please refer over to our website or it rings and a voice recording comes on and states a representative will be with you monetarily, and I was on the phone for 31 minutes. I cannot seen to download the Master File from Radio Reference. I hope this has not come to a stop. Can anybody clarify this please. Thanks!

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Is Uniden's Servers still down from there move, from last weekend? When I try to call on there 800 numbers, Customer Support, and Parts I get Please refer over to our website or it rings and a voice recording comes on and states a representative will be with you monetarily, and I was on the phone for 31 minutes. I cannot seen to download the Master File from Radio Reference. I hope this has not come to a stop. Can anybody clarify this please. Thanks!

Getting the same thing when I try to update the MDB in Sentinel saying the DB dated 6/8 is the latest one. So they must not have there Servers back up yet.

Dave
N8DHW

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Yes I saw the post after to replying to this thread thanks.

Dave
N8DHW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

sburkey

I've been having the same problem with trying to contact customer service. I'm trying to update the firmware on my BCD396T. I thought that I had registered it when I bought it, but I guess not. I completed the registration page and received a message that I would be getting an e-mail with a temp password to complete the registration so I could complete the update. That was almost a week ago & still no e-mail. I have tried calling several times (waiting up to 30 minutes, like others), and have e-mailed customer support. No replies & still haven't been able to contact anyone. Does anybody know what's going on with customer support? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Go back to the system and request that it send you the password (lost password link).

sburkey

Just went back and tried the 'lost password' link again & it worked!!! Thanks to everyone for all your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.