Unidentified Fed Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Ert

I have no idea what ERT is but I got a few pics of them. There were about 5 of these in the parking lot in various stages of being built. There were about 5 or more in the bays being worked on.

Last edited:

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Towpro said:
On WestFax Drive....??? right next door to my shop lol

one of my drivers has a son that works there.

HEY...you slipped in as I was posting more. :)

off of Pepsi Ct. somewhere. what is that place? they had other stuff there as well.

Last edited:

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
freqhopping said:
That's all the stuff produced by Bickford Industries. http://www.bickfordbroadcast.com/
Earlier this year they finished a MICV (Mobile Incident Command Vehicle) for the Maryland State Police. It's the largest in the country.

that would explain this image. the "All Metal" made it sound like something else. I took this as we were leaving the parking lot where the black Excursion and Red Cross vehicle where spotted.

Last edited:

kg4icg

Crazy Trucking Mechanic
Premium Subscriber
ERT is Emergency Response Team.

R Collins

ps the place you saw is where emergency comm vehicles get outfitted in the DC Metro area.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
kg4icg said:
ERT is Emergency Response Team.

R Collins

ps the place you saw is where emergency comm vehicles get outfitted in the DC Metro area.

after going to the site listed above, I remember seeing the MD State PC unit posted before on the MD forum. I didn't know that was what we stumbled on today. :)

what agency is Emergency Response Team under? is it a county, state or fed?

Last edited:

Towpro

mike_s104 said:
that would explain this image. the "All Metal" made it sound like something else. I took this as we were leaving the parking lot where the black Excursion and Red Cross vehicle where spotted.

the lil white hooptee is my drivers sons car....lol too funny

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
eyes00only said:
I would have thought ERT= Emergency Radio Transmitter, considering the portable cell tower, etc., in the vehicle.

Jerry

I don't know what it is. look at the seal on the door...police, fire, a pentagon and a lightning bolt. I would guess the pentagon is for federal and the lightning bolt for communications. the only thing I was able to find was on the Sprint SatCOWs. (that word is a little funny)

maybe Towpro could ask his driver to ask his son what ERT is. I didn't see any license at all on them but I wasn't able to see the back of the trucks.

gcgrotz

Cingular has a COW down here that is built in a bread truck and that's what their guys call it... as in "We're taking the bread truck to the football game this weekend".

Seriously though, loved the pictures, that looks like some heavy duty hardware there.

I noticed that the mayor doesn't want anyone to forget him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.