Unidentified Federal TRS - Another One!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmkenk2508

Folks, I don't know what is going on, but ducting must be active...

Got another unidentified federal TRS of some kind out there, and it is stronger tonight than my previously mentioned one in the other thread.

Stats
+++++
System ID: 6E17

Type: Motorola UHF , Analog

Known control channels: 407.0375 (As of May 9th/10th)

Band plan programmed: base=406.0000, step=12.5 KHz, offset=380

Talkgroups:
TG# 4816 had aeronautical traffic. places mentioned were Slidell & Camp Shelby; not sure in what regard.
A few other unidentified TGs are 4848, 16, 3696, 1232, 976, 720, 2096, etc.. (just some examples of what found)

+++++

Any details in regards to this system, please post. If you hear anymore locations or any useful info, let us know so we can submit this system to the correct region/county.

Thanks..

BassMkenk2508

Last edited:

Stephen

I don't know if a TRS for Camp Shelby exist on the database but that could be the TRS you are using. Alot of the Training areas former Active Federal Military reservations which are now state owned still use a Federal Trunked System for operations, security, and range aviation support. Since Campy Shelby is somewhat of a good size I would see if you here any kind range control, Department of Public Works for the post, operations, and Militay Police Talk groups.

bassmkenk2508

it seems the talkgroup with the aeronautical talk had an airplane saying it was enroute to camp shelby. the signal was weak, but i think that is what the user said.

Status
Not open for further replies.