Unidentified Tier 3 DMR System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Monitored from the Georgetown, KY area via SDR# & DSD+. I have searched this frequency in the ULS database for the states of Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, & Tennessee, and nothing comes back. See System Details Below

Network: 1
Region: 1
Site: 3
Color Code: 0
Active Control Channel: 454.4750

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I found 2 things
This one below is for everything with that frequency listed(seems like 1 huge state wide system)
Callsigns for FCC FRN: 0004990172 (CONCEPT COMMUNICATIONS INC)

And this one below I can't seem to get loaded. Fcc site has been wonky for me lately
Most concept communications licenses are expired and no longer in use or don't match the same frequency. The paging doesn't make much sense considering there on no trunked specifications or emissions showing DMR. I remember Concept Comms has a license in Lexington on a separate frequency but it was only for NXDN & LTR but they never actually used the system.

Reconrider

Most concept communications licenses are expired and no longer in use or don't match the same frequency. The paging doesn't make much sense considering there on no trunked specifications or emissions showing DMR. I remember Concept Comms has a license in Lexington on a separate frequency but it was only for NXDN & LTR but they never actually used the system.
I didn't check all the info out. The fcc page stopped loading for me after I changed tabs. Were you able to get any recordings on there?

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I didn't check all the info out. The fcc page stopped loading for me after I changed tabs. Were you able to get any recordings on there?
If you mean audio-wise no. No talk groups have come over the system yet. I check all licenses and most don't apply to this region considering the frequencies and emissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.