Unidentified Yagi-Uda 17 element

Status
Not open for further replies.

whocan_samcan

Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpgUntitled3.jpgWho can identify this antenna because i sure can't. From the countless pictures i've compared this too I'm guessing (and hoping) I'm looking at 2.4ghz or possibly a 2.4/5ghz combo. I have measurements in imperial (sorry guys). Looks like the boom is 71 1/4, the driven element is 15" and the first parasitic (which is the smallest) 5 1/16. from the first element to the last (reflector) is right at 65" What do you guys think? I've looked high and low for a formula to calculate the frequency from the measurements to no avail. And the calculators i tried will not let me input the measurements first. Any help is much appreciated. If i'm really lucky and someone enjoys identifying antennas I have another monopole about 2 meters with 4 coils I can post pictures. (possibly a new post?). Thanks in advance I know this is probably cake to most of you but I'm still fresh and anything i've come up with so far is merely a guess.

Ubbe

It's a mono band antenna and you only have to measure the folded dipoles width, that will equal a 1/2 wavelenght of its frequency. It's looks as if it could be 3-4 inches which are close to 2,4GHz or perhaps 1,7HGz.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.